Pages

Great Weight Loss Tips and Success Stories to Help You Lose Weight

Great Weight Loss Tips and Success StoriesWeight Loss Tips, Lose Weight

It’s imperative to maintain a healthy weight and be active for a healthy body. I was gradually gaining weight and facing many troubles in my past life. But I tried my best to loss my weight and now I am a girl weight healthy best less weight. I want to share with you how I lost 35kg in 1 year. I hope it’s very useful for my friends who are troubling for heavy weight.

How long have I suffered from weight troubles

I was always a healthy girl from my childhood. But my weight becomes a trouble when I was in sixth grade on 2004. I suffered from obesity for more then 9 years.

The biggest problem I faced at that time


Though I was a fatty girl I did not suffer from any serious physical difficulties. But within a few years it affected me mentally and broke my self confidence. Everyone kept bullying me as if I was a thing of joke. My only feature was “That fatty ugly girl”. This made me very disappointed and also lazy. I felt shy to walk, to talk and even to look at mirror.

More over on 2011 it was found that I was suffering from hormonal imbalance, which was also for my obesity, or it can be said that I was obese due to this hormonal imbalance. So at that time I also became physically ill as well as mentally broken girl.

The hormonal imbalance forced me to come in a routine life. I started to maintain a diet chart but my progress was very slow since I was not that much serious. After becoming a failure in every sphere of life only for my outlook suddenly I felt the urge to fight against my own self. At that time my best friend and my mother supported me much. Pain and humiliation of 9 long years motivated me to fight like “Do or Die”.

Then I started working towards weight loss and a healthy life style. On October 07, 2013, I joined a gym and started my journey of losing weight. At this time I planned to maintain a healthy diet to be more fit and sound. I managed exercise and proper diet regularly.

My Exercises


At gym basically I maintained a routine of exercise I did:

1.    Tread mill: 30 minutes with brisk pace.
2.    Cycling: 15 minutes with high speed continuously.
3.    Cross training: 15 minutes with full load.
4.    Twister: 150 times.
5.    Sit ups: 250 times minimum within 20 minutes.
6.    Royal machine: 150 times.

Beside this equipment exercise, I also managed to walk 1.5-2 hours per day.

My Diet


1.    At the beginning I followed the diet chart I got from the gym. This was –

Breakfast: 1 ruti, vegetables and raw tea 1 cup.

Lunch: 1 cup rice, beg and 1 pc chicken.

Evening meal: 1 cup green tea, fruits or 2 pc biscuits. Fruit was mainly apple or grape fruit.

Dinner: 1 ruti, vegetables and 3 table spoon sour card.

2.    I followed this chart for 1 month. After this period I felt that the diet that had been suited with my body I modified my diet chart. This was –

Breakfast: 2pc Lexus biscuit, 1 cup warm water + honey + lemon. Row tea often.

Lunch: 1 spoon rice, vegetables, often fish or chicken.

Evening meal: Green tea and fruits.

Dinner: Vex 2 table spoon sour cards.

3.    I maintained this diet for 3 months. After this I went for the diet where fruit become my main meal as follows –

Breakfast: 3-4 slices apple or water melon, raw tea 1 cup.

Lunch: Vegetables soup 1 cup, black coffee often chicken.

Evening meal: 1 cup green tea, 2-3 slices fruits.

Dinner: 2-3 slices fruits, vegetables and sour curd 2-3 table spoon.

4.    It is to be noted that I used to eat 1 or 2 eggs per week. I added egg in my lunch. I also drank milk once or twice a week.

Now it has been almost a year of my journey of weight loss and healthy life style. I am very happy by the grace of Almighty to inform that I have lost 35kg till now. I was 95 kilos on 7th Oct 2013 and right now I am 60 kilos and my height is 5’4’’.


After losing weight it seems like I am reincarnated! Now I am happy with my existence in the world. I feel confident to express myself. My physical illness has also been recovered and I am completely healthy now.

No comments:

Post a Comment